We’d be grateful if you leave a response and share your impressions of your visit to resort.
Your questions and comments are very important to us. All responses and suggestions sent for publication in the guestbook are brought to the attention of the resort’s directors. Please keep in mind that the administrators reserve the right to not publish messages that violate the rules of the guestbook.
Will the resort be open for skiing to the public during the Olympics.
Unfortunately, the resort will be closed for public skiing during the Olympics. It will be open only for the competitions. Hope to see you after March 22.
Writing a message assumes your agreement with the current rules and the requirement that they be met.
The guestbook will not publish messages that:
- Includefalseand misleading information.
- Use coarse language and obscenities, including those published under a pseudonym.
- Insult or show disrespect to visitors to the site or to guests and employees of Rosa Khutor Resort.
- Violate the laws of the Russian Federation.
- Advertise any goods or services.
- Pose questions unrelated to Rosa Khutor Resort.
- Include links to sites that are unrelated to the themes of this site.
- Discuss decisions and actions of the moderator or administrator.
Note that administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit, move, close, and delete questions and comments that violate the rules of the guestbook.