Rosa Ski Inn Hotel
Rosa Ski Inn hotel located on a year-round resort Rosa Khutor at an altitude of 1170 meters above sea level. It is the place where most recently was located Mountain Olympic Village — one of the most significant objects of the Winter Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi.
Ski In/Ski Out system of the hotel, when the ski slops and cableway are only few meters away from hotel, giving all guests great opportunity to use utmost comfort all ski resort infrastructure.
Exceptional location of the hotel provides guests with opportunity to discover for themselves wonderful view to the mountain peaks of the Main Caucasian ridge and ridge Aibga, enjoy amazing landscapes and clean, fresh mountain air.
Among the hotel's services is possibility to use a storage room for ski equipment with a boot dryer, individual safe deposit boxes at the reception, luggage room, taxi arrangements. Guests can buy ski-pass and e-ticket for funicular railway “Olympia” at the hotel reception.
Rosa Ski Inn hotel consist of 5 buildings and pleased to offer its guests several accommodation options, depending on specific wishes. There are options of cost saving accommodation in Basic rooms with shared hall and bathroom, or Comfortable accommodation in Standard rooms with one king size bed or twin beds and bathroom, guests travelling with families will appreciate connected Standard rooms, Family rooms with bedroom and living room and Apartments with fully equipped kitchen. Rooms and apartments with several bedrooms and sharing living room or kitchen will be a great option for group of friends travelling together.
Almost every room has a balcony with wonderful view. In all rooms there is TV with satellite channels and free WiFi available all around hotel territory.
How to find us:
Our address: Sochi city, Krasnaya Polyana township? Estosadok, mountain resort “Rosa Khutor”, Mountain Olympic Village area, Pikhtovaya alleya street, building 1.
GPS coordinates for the navigator — 43.66105, 40.31775
- From Sochi railway station – city bus #105 and 105c to bus stop “Rosa Khutor”
- From Adler city centre (bus stop “Noviy Vek”) – city bus #135 to bus stop “Rosa Khutor”
- From Sochi International airport – city bus #105 and #135 to bus stop “Rosa Khutor”
- From Sochi railway station and Adler railway station to “Rosa Khutor” railway station there is electric train “Lastochka” according to schedule of Russian Rail Way company website. From “Rosa Khutor” station to bus stop “Rosa Khutor” you can use branded resort bus (which scheduled to arrival of electric train), as well city bus #105 and 135.
- From bus stop “Rosa Khutor” to Rosa Ski Inn hotel, you can use funicular railway “Olympia”. From the funicular railway station “Rosa Plato” hotel is only 300 meters away.
- Use highway Adler – Krasnaya Polyana, turn to Estosadok village on Alpiyskoye shosse road direction to “Sanki” complex and Mountain Olympic Village.
Family ski-passes, special discounts—find it all in our price list.
Italian, Bavarian, or traditional local cuisine? A high altitude restaurant or a cozy terrace by the river? It’s up to you!
Rosa Khutor Ice Rink is open for the guests 7 days a week. Schedule and fares for the 2015/16 winter season.